MPJE REVIEW – 8 STRATEGIES FOR YOUR SUCCESS
Posted By : Rph Buddy
Strategies for passing MPJE and NAPLEX Pharmacy Exams
1. Start preparing for your Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Examination® (MPJE) about two or three months before the exam.
2. During your MPJE review, it’s recommended that you take several practice tests per day (between 50 and 70 questions) to keep you focused. The more practice tests you take, the better you become at reading the questions and developing a strategy for choosing the best answer
3. Make sure you cover all the topics on MPJE blue print and skills that will appear on the official exam.
4. Study to learn and understand, not to memorize. Make sure you read every MPJE practice question carefully before selecting the answer.
5. If you don’t know the answer right away on real MPJE Exam, try to eliminate one or two of the choices.
6. MPJE questions are framed keeping patient safety in mind and correct answer will steer you towards highest degree of patient safety.
7. Read the rationales for the correct answers.
8. Take notes. Taking notes on the questions you need to study will reinforce your learning.
MAXIMIZE YOUR STUDY TIME FOR PHARMACY EXAMS – MPJE AND NAPLEX
Research shows studying in the same way you’ll be tested on MPJE can increase your self-assurance, as well as your ability to focus on the test questions.
The best way to study for your examination is to practice answering questions like those you’ll find on the actual test.
We’ve designed our MPJE Exam Review website to duplicate the exam experience, so it becomes familiar. Our MPJE practice tests cover patient safety and regulatory compliance topics outlined in the MPJE blue print published by the NABP.
Follow the link below to review 2018 NAPLEX-MPJE Blue print.
Our practice tests are designed to maximize your learning time. You can practice them as many times as you like. Study to learn and understand, not to memorize.
Select your state and get started today for MPJE Pharmacy Exam practice